Consulting a Corporate and Business Lawyer
We’ve heard it said time and again that you don’t need to consult a lawyer until you run into problems with your business. This common misperception is the single most costly mistake facing a start-up or business venture.
Our business lawyers in Toronto provide clients with the best possible business legal advice from how to register a name for a company or product, to setting up a corporate directorship, to drafting a comprehensive shareholder agreement. Each step you take may have a long lasting impact on the success of your business.
We understand the bottom line
Our expertise covers a range of business legal needs from employment matters, commercial leasing, debt and asset recovery, to corporate structuring. Our approach is simple: we will show you the best suited legal devices for the result you seek – and we will provide you with options. Not everyone needs to incorporate to conduct business. Others may want to operate as a non-profit. In other circumstances, partnerships and joint ventures will provide you with the most control and profitability.
We assist clients with a wide range of court procedures:
- Commencing or defending a law suit
- Interim and permanent injunctions over property
- Interim and permanent injunctions over land
- Tracing of assets
- Examination of books and records
- Oppression remedies for directors and shareholders
- Insolvency proceedings
- Enforcement of security agreements
- Fraudulent or preferred disposition of assets
- Product warranty and liability
- Enforcement of non-competition clauses
- And much more
Call us to find out more: 416-913-7288.